Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Anchoress ยป Holocaust a myth? Time to unify!: "I have no doubt that many, many liberals, many Democrats and many on the left deplore the words coming from Iran. I hope they will speak up, ready to unite - suggesting that while there is much about which right and left disagree, on this there can be only unity - The holocaust was no myth. Think about it. This cannot be a left/right issue."

I'm sorry, I doubt that those Leftists will call an outrage an outrage.

Look at the genocide in Darfur, the slo-mo, 18 months after Powell called it genocide ... and the Sudanese Arabs are STILL MURDERING.
And the UN action is ... words; ICC "indictments" with no enforcement.

Plus, action might mean an American soldier dies -- and nothing is worth the death of a single soldier, is it? (say the Leftists)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,
Back in Dec 2003, you helped me buy an engagement ring for my Slovak girlfriend. We've been married since April 2004, and on the 29th of this month, we'll move into our new home.

I was just thinking of you, and thought I'd leave a "Hi" comment on your blog. I can see on your other blogs that you're doing well. Congratulations on the new family member!

If you'd like me to bring some more peanut butter next time I come to Blava (Blava! I'm hip!) drop me an email: matt at schmoto.com

Bye!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home