Friday, January 13, 2006

Austin Bay Blog » Iran’s Uranium Mullahs, Again: " On returning to Iran from New York, Ahmadinejad recalled the effect of his UN speech:

One of our group told me that when I started to say “In the name of God the almighty and merciful,” he saw a light around me, and I was placed inside this aura. I felt it myself. I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink… And they were rapt. It seemed as if a hand was holding them there and had opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic republic."

The man is “mahdi” mad. Pipes explains:"

Yes; it's not that Iran is getting a bomb, it's that mad Iranian leaders are getting one.

The question is simple: does America act pre-emptively or wait for Iran to a) get a bomb, and b) use it?
It should be pretty obvious that letting them get a bomb and THEN attacking them, after they have it but before they misuse it -- that has to be so stupid as to be ruled out in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home